Healthcare - Physician
51-262 Kekio Rd
A medical center located in Hawaii is seeking an interventional cardiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The facility uses Epic EMR. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call. For this assignment, you need to have an active HI state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active HI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Procedures: STEMI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, failure, heart, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...