Senior Consultant Professional Services for FIS Kiodex
: $163,425.00 - $163,425.00 /year *
: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Kiodex - A software as a service (SaaS) ETRM platform focused on real-time trade capture, mark-to-market and risk management. Gain greater insight with trading and hedging alerts for monitoring position limits, margin or profit and loss in real time.
What you will be doing
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works individually or within a team on technology business consulting projects to meet specific client requirements. * Serves as liaison between end-users and consultants during consulting projects. * Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology or regulations related to system design, enhancement and acquiring hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications. * Defines product scope, objectives and requirements. Defines specifications and data models for product development and testing. * Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written. * Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc. Also analyzes system impacts to other systems and procedures. * Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. * Assesses available technologies and recommends solutions to consulting team. * Writes test plans and test cases to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and application integrity is maintained. * Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness and acceptance tests. Conducts tests using client data to be certain client needs will be met. * Influences clients, business partners and service providers regarding priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor selection. * Consults directly with clients and may travel to client site. * Acts as team leader for technical aspects of consulting projects leading sub-plans or small projects. May mentor, guide, advise and/or check work of less experienced business systems analysts and technology business consultants. * May play a key role in training client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems or procedures. Training may be delivered one-on-one as knowledge transfer or in a classroom setting depending on number in audience and client preference. * May serve as pre-sales support specialist when needed.
What you bring:
Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services and financial services industry * Advanced knowledge of multiple end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development and conversion methodologies * Advanced knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development or other relevant technology * Knowledge of application architecture * Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc. * Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies * Proficiency in at least one appropriate application programming language * Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients * Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors * Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources * Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills * Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take * Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed * Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Added Bonus if you have:
* Software as a service (SaaS) ETRM platform experience preferred * Team Lead, PM, and Client Relationship experience would be ideal as well
What we offer you
* A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities * A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step! * A competitive salary and benefits * A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Associated topics: business intelligence, business systems analyst, consult, crm, information technology consultant, market, sales, sap, senior consultant, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.