- $205,500.00 -205,500.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
112 E 12th St
As Director of Financial Operations reporting to the VP Finance, you'll be a specialist - making an impact by supporting the global organization with sound operational and financial decision-making. You'll manage business partnerships within Finance and your team will be the business-unit CFO to each function within SeatGeek, guiding and supporting their investment decisions.
What You'll Do
* Develop proven procedures and processes to promote partnerships, forecast and planning, business insight and analysis to support important members of the senior leadership team
* Provide essential decision support for senior executives across all departments
* Build and manage a team of financial partners. You will mentor the team ensuring an understanding of the business and ability to influence the organization
* Oversee financial business partnership for all functions within SeatGeek with primary focus on the our platforms.
* Drive collaboration and understanding on financial performance across Sales, Marketing, Analytics, Finance, and Executive functions
* Guide financial forecast, budgeting, and reporting process for our consumer and enterprise business
* Support the business in developing an accurate financial forecast as part of our semi-annual budgeting process
* Conceive and optimize financial models and processes within each team. This includes new business evaluation, budgeting, and operational planning
* Oversee timely and consistent variance analysis, highlighting any changes in key drivers of the business and helping to operationalize next steps
* Supporting business owners with the creation of management or Board of Directors meeting material
What You Have
* 10+ years of progressive experience in investment baking, operations, management consulting, FP&A or Corporate Finance
* Strong communicator with the ability to influence other business partners
* Experience managing a high-performing team and providing career development feedback
* Mastery of financial modeling (3-statement, NPV, M&A) and spreadsheet functionality
* SQL, R, Python knowledge a plus
* Working knowledge of GAAP
* Understanding cross-functional connections between different parts of the business
* Passion for learning about the business to guide timely and accurate results
Associated topics: associate director, chief financial officer, chief investment officer, controller, financial director, general operations manager, organizational culture, president, recruit, senior director
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...