- $184,025.00 -184,025.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
112 E 12th St
As the Director of Trading Strategy on the Inventory Team, you'll be a trusted specialist - making an impact by supporting the organization with sound operational and financial decision-making. Reporting directly to the VP of Inventory, you'll lead the short-term decision-making & long-term planning of the trading strategies implemented at SeatGeek.
You are an experienced trader looking to merge their passion for live events and entertainment with their financial acumen in order to make a big impact for SeatGeek partners and clients. You love sports and music and have the ability to adapt in a flowing team environment. In addition to possessing the financial mind needed to work on the day-to-day, you will need to demonstrate a creative approach in the development of proprietary tools.
What You'll Do
* Manage portfolios across multiple markets
* Develop and implement portfolio/risk management strategies
* Work closely with our data scientists to develop and enhance our algorithms and statistical models
* Help build quantitative tools to analyze portfolio exposures and risk-factors
* Prepare and transmit reports to key personnel and clients
* Develop creative ways to limit the risk and overall volatility of client accounts
What You Have
* Experience performing transactions of equities or derivatives at a hedge fund, bank, or proprietary trading firm
* Fluency in SQL, Python, and R
* In-depth understanding of derivative pricing and asset valuation models
* Understanding of risk factors that promote portfolio performance
* Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning, and analytical skills
* Ability to communicate effectively while enhancing client and partner relationships
* Passion for sports, music, and live events in general
* BS/MS/PhD in quantitative field - Physics, Math, Statistics, Engineering
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.
Associated topics: broker, broker dealer, capital, dow jones, fiduciary, invest, nasdaq, purchase, security, trader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...