The SeatGeek Payment Operations team handles the incoming and outgoing flow of money for our consumer platform and for our SeatGeek Enterprise clients. Payments are an important part of our consumer product and strategy, and we're building an industry-leading enterprise merchant payment platform.
As a Payment Operations Analyst at SeatGeek, you'll report to and work with the Sr. Program Manager, Payment Operations and be an important part of our daily payment operations and the development of our merchant payment platform.
What You'll Do:
* Assist and drive progress in the buildout of our merchant payment platform
* Build, track, and operate against detailed project plans on behalf of clients and internal product initiatives
* Demonstrate and prove out our payments strategy, helping us grow both domestically and internationally in a sustainable, profitable way
* Troubleshoot and investigate payments issues
* Becoming an initial support and training resource both for our teams and our clients
* Collaborate with third-party partners, bring new vendors on and maintain existing vendor relationships and integrations
Who You Are:
* Someone with 2+ years experience in the e-commerce industry. Strong plus if your experience is in SaaS or technology
* Someone with payments knowledge and/or experience
* Able to communicate operational issues to product team members, Enterprise clients, and vendors verbally and in writing
* Flexible and calm under pressure
* A project manager who sees issues through beginning to end
* Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
* A laid-back, fun workplace designed to encourage collaboration and company wide events
* $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
* A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
* A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
* Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.